Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

My Writing sample

 Hi my name is tumanako  I live in a little house inside of the mountain it's not 
that crowded because it’s Pretty high, for some People but some come hiking 
some go high and so go low there was a Driving road . one Morning i was making 
Breakfast Until I Heard someone talking about Some workers coming dig my house
 out of the ground that Wasn't the Only Scary. part the Scariest part was that they 
were coming in 1 minute I looked at the time it was 1 59 so they were coming at 
2 o'clock. when i was having a Drink of water when I heard a car driving up the path
 I looked out the Window to see what it was, I Couldn't see what it was so I looked 
at the time it was 2 o'clock then i looked outside again. that is when i saw one of the
 workers cars pulling up just in Front of my house. then they drove above of my house
 I went out of my house to try Convince them they Didn't see me come out of my house 
then i Tried to Convince them to not dig here but they were just too hard to Convince 
they were just about to dig up my house Until i convince them then they had a Phone 
call from there boss there boss to them not to dig there i sighed in relief that they were
 gone Finally i moved out of that house still now I wonder who is living there i'm still 

Curious what would have happened if i forgot that they were coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.